ERP & CRM IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
With hands on the pulse of ERP & CRM systems for years, Singleclic experts now know how to smoothly lead businesses in the transition periods in order not to affect the workflow for a single day before making sure that everything is on place, the new system is running properly and the employees are trained and ready. We’ve successfully implemented systems for Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Education and many more industries.
With our core expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relation Management, we are committed to deliver high-quality tailored IT solutions that meet business and technology requirements by innovation. We follow an agile methodology to leverage industry best practices and newest trends. For each ERP/CRM project we implement we promise commitment to:
- Budget, by the accurate business analysis
- Timeframe, our team is capable of doing the right things on the right time.
- Your employees & our system friendship
A happy employee who can use our solution properly is a necessary pillar in our success.
The CRM system is the software that takes away all businesses terrifying nightmares and turn them by a magical touch into dreams. A proper CRM software will consolidate customer information and documents into a single database to be easily accessed and managed. The system will give you the capability to create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact to purchase and after-sales. With tools to enhance your communications with customers (over email, phone calls, social media or other channels), automating various workflow processes such as tasks, calendars and alerts and Microsoft Dynamics delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution with the following features:
- Lead and opportunity management
- Account and contacts management
- Territory and sales quota management
- Forecasting and sales analytics
- Offline and mobile device access
- sales pipeline and competitor analysis
- Quick access to products, pricing, and quotations
Singleclic depends on the best HR management system Microsoft Dynamics AX, which gives you deep insights about the status of each employee, an overview of your entire organization, and the areas that need to be developed whether on individual level, teams level, or the whole organization according to a deep analysis and in light of your greater objectives. We are able to customize / implement all of the following features:
- Recruiting process
- Time management
- Talent management
- Employee self-services
- Project management
- Skills development and self-learning
- Integration with outlook & LinkedIn
By using Microsoft dynamics for manufacturing planning you can be more agility and efficient in all the internal and external processes, from supply to delivery and through all the manufacturing phases. The integrated solution will optimize production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, cost management, workflow, and machinery maintenance.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes
- Optimize manufacturing principles for each product, including made to stock, made to order.
- Accelerate your manufacturing materials and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
- Reduce machine downtime.
- Minimize repair costs to a minimum level.
- Enhance machine performance.
Supply Chain Management in Microsoft Dynamics can manage all processes for purchasing, production and warehousing as well as sales. In order to save your workflow from last-minute changes, bottlenecks in production, and out of stock materials, which are frequent events. You can automate business processes throughout the supply chain to improve planning, optimize inventory levels, reduce costs, and respond quickly to changes in customer and supplier demand.
- Requirements planning
- Inventory management
- Procurement management
- Self-service portal for suppliers
- Integration of business-to-business trade partners
- Quality management
- Order processing
- Order confirmations
- Sales planning
- Returns management